SDNA is Committed to Listening and Responding to San Diego’s Social Sector’s Evolving Goals and Impact Objectives to:
- GROW SDNA MEMBERSHIP TO INCLUDE ALL SD NONPROFITS
- Host “In the Know” events, Networking Opportunities for Members and Community Partners featuring relevant case studies and meetings to explore/match/align and facilitate well-aligned potential alliances, collaborations and/or partnerships which expand opportunities and amplify impact for our members.
- Continue to expand opportunities to connect nonprofits, social enterprises, educational institutions, social responsibility organizations, strategic partners, alliances and community leaders to resources and each other.
ADVOCATE CHANGE & ACTION
- Provide a United Voice for San Diego Nonprofits with Practical, Effective Advocacy Representation
- Impact Policy issues which affect San Diego’s nonprofit community and social sector.
- Leverage resources to increase opportunities for San Diego nonprofits and social sector to impact change to improve our community.
- CEO ROUNDTABLES will continue to advocate for health and human service member organizations.
- Amplify Awareness of Social Sector Achievements, Resources & Initiatives Find common ground, share sector success stories and impact on our community
- Increase Alliances, Sponsorships & Purpose Marketing Opportunities
- Promote Nonprofit Sector and Member News Media partners are proud to report on social sector strengths, accomplishments and impact objectives.